In-Person Worship Service
- We will follow social distancing guidelines, keeping two empty chairs between families. We will also be only using every other row in the Worship Center.
- We ask everyone to maintain a personal space of 6′ from those not in your household. Masks will not be provided. They may be worn, but are not required.
- All doors will be propped open throughout the morning, thus reducing the need to touch common surfaces.
- We will not pass baskets for the offering. Tithes and offerings may be placed in the offering box in the lobby, or given via the online services.
- Though for now there will be no Nursery, Sprouts, Buds, or Grafted ministries, families are encouraged to come. Audio of the service will available in the lobby and other areas. Should your child need some space, please take advantage of the various areas.
- For your safety, if you are deemed “at risk” according to CDC guidelines or don’t feel safe going out in public yet, please stay home for now and watch the Online service at 10:45. Our In-Person service will be the same content as the On-line service, with the addition of a few more worship songs. We want you to be wise and remain healthy!
On-Line Worship Service
The Online Worship Service is “on demand.” Though the service is available early Sunday morning and beyond, we want to encourage ALL of us to watch together, at 10:45 am. Though we cannot be together, let’s worship together. ALSO, instead of watching individually off your phone, consider watching with others off a computer or even casting it to your TV.
To Watch the Service for May 31, click here.
See below to watch previous services.
For those attending in-person, we will meet in the Adult Classrooms and following the same social-distancing guidelines as during the Worship Service. To join from home via Zoom, please check the emails for the link.
For the Kids (May 31)
Mrs. Marissa shares that “Jesus Taught in Nazareth”- Unit 21, Session 2 – Watch Video
Just a reminder that although so much has changed, one that has not changed is our financial commitments as a church. We still have utilities, a mortgage, missionaries, salaries and a host of other items in our monthly needs. Please continue to be faithful during this time. If you’re not already doing so, this is a great time to give “online.” The easiest way to get going on online giving is to text an amount (e.g. $100) from your smartphone to 84321. You will immediately receive a text with a link. Follow that link and it will easily guide you through the process. Once you’re set up, you can do it regularly in just seconds. It’s very safe and secure. You can also GIVE HERE. And of course you can always simply mail in your gift via regular mail. Thanks for continuing to honor God with your tithes and gifts.
Past Worship Services
To Watch the Service for May 24, click here.
To Watch the Service for May 17, click here.
To Watch the Service for May 10, click here.
To Watch the Service for May 3, click here.
To Watch the Service for April 26, click here.
To Watch the Service for April 19, click here.
To Watch the Service for April 12, click here.
To Watch the Service for April 5, click here.
To Watch the Service from March 29 here.
To Watch the Service from March 22 here.
Past Video Updates
Past Kids Videos
Facebook group for parents of kiddos at Fellowship”Sprouts and Buds- Fellowship Bible Church TXK” Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/502386600668423/
For SPROUTS (PRE-SCHOOL)
– Here’s Marissa reading how Jesus was Dedicated at the temple (Unit 19 Session 4) Watch Video
For BUDS (ELEMENTARY) Jesus was Dedicated (Unit 19 Session 4) – Watch Video