To Watch the Live Stream,
Our Worship Service Live Steam begins at 10:45 and is available then and “on demand” anytime after. If you are part of Fellowship and are watching due to the COVID-crisis, rather than watching individually off your phone, consider watching with others off a computer or even casting it to your TV. And also, we want to encourage you to watch together, at 10:45 am. Though we cannot be together, let’s worship together.
To watch previous services, visit our YouTube Channel.
- We are following social distancing guidelines, keeping two empty chairs between families. We’ve also spaced out the rows in the Worship Center.
- We ask everyone to maintain a personal space of 6′ from those not in your household. Masks should be worn. If you need one, one will be provided. They should be worn in the buildings, but are not required once seated in the Worship Center.
- All doors will be propped open throughout the morning, thus reducing the need to touch common surfaces.
- We will not pass baskets for the offering. Tithes and offerings may be placed in the offering box in the lobby, or given via the online services.
- Though for now there will be no Nursery, Sprouts, Buds, or Grafted ministries, families are encouraged to come. Audio of the service will available in the lobby and other areas. Should your child need some space, please take advantage of the various areas.
- For your safety, if you are deemed “at risk” according to CDC guidelines or don’t feel safe going out in public yet, please stay home for now and watch the Online service at 10:45. Our In-Person service will be the same content as the On-line service, with the addition of a few more worship songs. We want you to be wise and remain healthy!